The Hour of Truth Broadcasting and Publishing welcomes you to this site and presents to you the Transformation Bishop,
His Royal Eminence, The Rt. Revd. Oheneba R. Agyei-Mensah.
· He is the First canonical, constitutional and gazetted Pentecostal- Charismatic Bishop in Germany.
· He is the Moderator and Presiding
Administrative Bishop of the International Ministerial Council of Europe (IMCOE)
The Power of Transformation
· Germany the Land of Reformation needs Transformation.
The City of Hamburg, the Nation of Germany and the Continent of Europe have a BIG SPIRITUAL PROBLEM.
It is a Spiritual sickness and has become a spiritual Burden which is definitely an ecclesiastical problem.
The sickness is that the spirit of "Churchism" being
churchy - a church-matic or denominationalism, state of totally captivated
by the spirit of religion, is fighting the Spirit of Christ.
It is my fervent prayer that the Lord will open the eyes of Faith of many people here in Hamburg, Germany and Europe to see and understand this Spiritual Reality.
In and across the whole Europe most especially in Germany, there is vast Spiritual Graveyard just like the one the Lord revealed to His Prophet Ezekiel in Chapter 37 "The Valley full of dry Bones".
The religious Churches in Germany and Europe need the Spirit of Christ in His Church to transform Churches to become the Church of the Living Lord of Lords as the Head of His Church.
The Religious rituals and formalities cemented by the rigid
Church traditions have turned the once good structures into institutional
Statues, Monuments and Church Museums and have forced the Holy Spirit of the
Lord Divine out of His place in the Churches.
The Truth of the matter is that according to yearly statistics thousands of millions of people run away from the "so called" peoples Churches.
In Germany for example there is great spiritual frustration and the lack of spiritual orientation as such many of those who run away from the "so called" peoples Churches are now increasing the numbers of other religious faiths, pathetically even occults.
No matter how bitter it may Sound Germany has become a Mission Field.
The Holy Spirit of the Lord has given me a cognitive magnitude insight into the word Transformation as a Pioneer Missionary and as a transformed, Transformation Bishop living in Hamburg, Germany over the past 30 years.
Having diagnosed this spiritual chronic disease and is charged to discharge my duty as the Prophet Ezekiel did to prophesy to the dry bones in the Spiritual Graveyards in Hamburg, Germany and Europe, l love to tell everybody that the Holy Spirit of the Lord says "there is hope for Hamburg, Germany and Europe".
"The Lord is ready to perform His word". "He is truly watching over His Word to perform it".
For all the 7 levels of biblical Transformation 2 Chronicles 7:14 is inevitable and the STARTING POINT.
"If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn themselves from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land"
"So I prophesied as He commanded me, and breath came
into them, and stood upon their feet, an exceedingly great Army.
The Living Lord has transformed me and empowered me with the knowledge of the Truth in His Son Jesus Christ and by the power of the eternal Principles of living Word and by the unlimited anointing Power of the Holy Spirit to impart to build this Life Transforming Army to champion this Divine Agenda of God.
From time to time l will be sharing by imparting more of the Transformation Theology here in my site to help you to keep your spiritual Momentum and be a living witness of the supernatural manifestations of the power of the Holy Spirit for the Renewal and Restoration process which has started already.
Pray with us to keep the spiritual Focus on Jesus for Him to be the central Core for this God's Kingdom Business. Praise the Lord. May He bless us richly to bring Hamburg, Germany and Europe from the House of RELIGIOUS BONDAGE
THE HOUR OF TRUTH
Broadcasting & Publishing
His Royal Eminence,
The Bishop Oheneba R. Agyei-Mensah's
· A practical Christian Philosopher
He teaches out of his "University of practical Christian Experiences" with God, over the past 40 years.
God has blessed him with the Power for our Generation, with
A - Awakening Messages
B - Burning to bend messages
C - The Catching messages: That is, to catch the wind of Change
He is an International Conference Speaker,
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, it is my pride and honour to present to you this humble Servant of God with prophetic teaching messages for our days: Hear him now:- His Royal Eminence, The Right Revd. Oheneba R. Agyei_Mensah is. The Principal and Lecturer of
"IPCC Bible College in Hamburg".
BISHOP'S AIR MESSAGE,
05.04.2009, DOMEX RADIO
I greet you all in the Precious Name of Jesus Christ, The
Alpha and Omega ´The first and the Last.
I give all the praise, honour and adoration to the Ancient of days, to the All Powerful God, to the All knowing God and to the All Present God, for His Faithfulness, for His Holiness and for His Righteousness that endures forever.
I also render my appreciation of thanks to the Master Jesus, the Author and Finisher of our Faith, the Captain of our Salvation, for His Salvation so rich and so free.
With all humility my spirit bows to worship the Lord in the beauty of His Holiness, in the Power of the Holy Spirit Divine, who represents the presence of the Triune God, to teach us the knowledge of the Truth in Jesus Christ our Lord, who is the Great Teacher, The Great Rabbi, The Rabboni.
I am also very grateful to the able Management of the Domax Radio Station for this golden opportunity given to us to be a source of inspiration and blessing to tens of hundreds and hundreds of thousands and thousands of millions of people all over the world, who are going to be touched and moved by our Spirit filled Teachings in the days, weeks, months and years ahead, if Jesus tarries.
It is my heartfelt prayer, Mr Alex Doman that your Radio Station would be a Channel of blessing to yield economic and spiritual dividends for the expansion of your Business, to the Glory of God in the most efficacious Name of Jesus. Amen.
Now dear listener, prepare your mind and open the door of
your heart, get your Bible, your Pen and note book ready for the Teaching
messages out of my God's-given Teaching Ministry: to equip you, to edify you
and to enrich you for the work of Ministry in God's Kingdom Business.
As a Christian Leadership Teacher, an Equipper, a Trainer, a Coach; a Mentor and an Encourager, There are 3 Basic Things I Know: and I also want you to know Of Truth that:
1. The practice of Teaching Ministry in the first place must be scripturally based or scripturally centred.
Ø Called and gifted as a teacher, to teach Christian Leadership Principles, the God's man has nothing to teach of his own than to teach, the eternal spiritual Principles in the Word of God.
Ø The Bible is the Word Bank. The Bible has power of and in itself and it does not need any human manipulation to work.
Ø Heb 4:12, "For the word of God is Living and Powerful and Sharper than any two egged Sword, piercing, even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow and is a discerning of the thoughts and intents of the heart".
Every Christian Leadership Teacher, who teaches the Sound Doctrines of the Bible are spiritually concerned about the Power and Purpose of God's Word.
2. It must have the Holy Spirit background; Spirit filled and truly anointed. (Not just shouting) The anointing is not in the shouting; The anointing is the power of the Holy Spirit, that uses the Rhema, the "Spoken Word" to communicate the "Logos, the Written Word"
There is a spiritual Truth l emphasise always that, Theology
without the Holy Spirit becomes just a theory: what Apostle Paul calls, "the
"So he answered and said to me: This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel: Not by might, nor by power but by my Spirit, says the Lord of host".
3. It must have natural or sociological significance just as the book of Proverbs or the use of parables by the Great Teacher, Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
Luke 15:11-32 The Parable of the lost son / The prodigal son
In 1 Cor. 1:26 to the end - The Apostle Paul has thrown light on the natural or sociological significance in Practical Teaching Ministry as follows "For you see your calling brethren that not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble are called.
But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put
to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put
to shame the things which are mighty;
OUR MAIN TEXT
With this consciousness in us, let us now open our Bibles to our main Text for today in James 3:1, from the NIV - It reads:
· "Not many of you should presume to be teachers, my brothers, because you know that we who teach will be judged more strictly".
From the NKJ-version - it reads:
· "My brethren, let not many of you become teachers, knowing that we shall receive a stricter Judgement".
From the TIB-Living Values Edition, "The Illustrated Bible" - it reads:
· "Dear brothers, don't be too eager to tell others their faults, for we all make many mistakes and when we teachers of religion, who should know better, do wrong, our punishment will be greater than it would be for others".
Though my God's given Teaching Ministry is to educate, equip and edify the entire Body of Christ worldwide, but like Brother James, my is specially designed for those in the Christian Leadership, namely: (Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors and Teachers) practically the five-fold Ministry-gifts of the Gift of God for the Church, who is our Lord Jesus Christ.
It is also designed for fellow Bishops, Elders, Deacons and Deaconesses; in short for the General Church Workers.
From the Scripture we just read from the two Versions, there is one statement of reality: That is: "Stricter Judgement for Teachers or Teachers will be judged strictly".
As l diligently, patiently, prayerfully read and re-read, studied and explored into the verse, l discovered and understood that, Brother James the Apostle, was in no way putting fears in any Minister in the Kingdom business about the gift of Teaching as a Christian Leadership Teacher, No; Not at all; provided you have been called and given the ability to function as a teacher.
He was just been careful to throw light on the kind of gravity / weight of the Responsibility, commitment and accountability that the words to teach, teaching and teachers carry.
He knew that Christian Teachers are responsible for Life-long quality Christian Leadership through the Life-long quality learning Training we are to ensure that those who have been called into God's Kingdom Business must be properly prepared for and be adequately equipped with the knowledge of the Truth in Jesus and also to know and thoroughly understand Christian Leadership Principles before they are sent out.
Over the years many Christians in the Leadership have total wrong notions about Christian Teachers and Teaching Ministry; they have lost sight and touch of how they should even rightly divide the Word of Truth.
Some of us, so pathetically do not even know the difference between Preaching and Teaching; as such they handle the Word of God anyhow.
I will later lay emphasis on the difference and draw a distinct line between preaching and teaching to make the difference very clear to be understood and properly practiced.
In fact a Bishop is not a Pastor for a Congregation, rather a Bishop is Pastor to Pastors or a Pastor for Pastors; We can even say a Bishop is a Pastor to Pastors.
According to 1 Tim. 3 and Titus 1, among the qualifications of a Bishop, it is clearly written that "A Bishop must be able to TEACH".
The frequent asked questions are: TO TEACH WHO?
In the Catalogue of Character qualifications of a Bishop, it is also stated explicitly that he must not be a Novice / New Comer: person received in religious house on probation before taking the vows; new Convert, Inexperienced person. He must be a Christian called and chosen, full of the Holy Spirit, filled with heavenly wisdom, the knowledge of the truth in Jesus Christ
Bishop's Air Message 2, Pentecost Monday, 31.05.2009
THE HOUR OF TRUTH
His Royal Eminence,
The Bishop Oheneba R. Agyei-Mensah's
I send my Pentecostal greetings to you all who are privileged to hear my voice on this blissful Pentecost Monday 2009.
I also love to use this opportunity to tell my fellow Ministers, who have held the Fort in ministering in diverse ways through Domax FM, that l am back from Ghana.
Apostle Emanuel Brobbey, Apostle Sakyi, Apostle Bona-Boateng, Pastor Richmond Sebe, Mr. Alex Domax FM. and the rest of you able Ministers.
By God's Grace, I will continue with my Christian Leadership Teachings next week Monday 7.00 pm.
Today being Pentecost Monday, l still love it that we remain
in the Pentecostal Momentum. I have therefore prayed under the unction of
the Holy Spirit to teach from Acts 2:1,
I am teaching today on the THEME:
2009 years ago the young Church of the Risen and Ascended Saviour, the Lord of Lords and the King of Kings; Jesus Christ of Nazareth, in the Upper Chamber in Jerusalem, experienced an awesome power of Transformation that was very spectacular in its form and dimension.
In Exodus 12, The Lord instituted His Passover, which was first called: "The blood of the Covenant". It was the Passover of the Lord that highlighted and paved way for God's great Deliverance of the Israelites from their Bondage in Egypt.
Since that day the developed significance of the role of blood sacrifice points to the blood of Jesus Christ, God's Pascal Lamb, whose blood has been made available and possible for our Redemption, Justification and Sanctification. Heb. 9:14.
God's plan of Salvation was that "When I see the blood,
I will pass over you" It has two meanings: Protection and Deliverance,
In Leviticus 23:15-22 there we have the accounts of the Feast of the weeks.
God Himself directed and instructed the Israelites to count
7 weeks after the Sabbath
They were to observe the Wave Offering as Holy on to the Lord and the Priest.
They were also to proclaim the same day as Holy Convocation, the day that no customary work was to be done. It was to be kept as a statue throughout all Generations.
Jesus been the High Priest knew all these living biblical Traditions and has transformed it to become an eternal spiritual Principle for All Generations.
Acts 2:1 relates that "When the Day of Pentecost had fully come, they were all with one accord in one place". Pentecost in Greek is 50 Days. That is 7 weeks after the death of Jesus Christ, God's Passover Lamb.
Pentecost is the fulfilment of the promise of the Risen and
Ascended Jesus Christ to His Disciples who after they received the "Power
from on high" were powerfully transformed into Apostles the "Sent
out Ones" endowed with power for service,
The 50 Days breakdown gives the following clear picture.
· From His death till His Resurrection were 3 Days.
· 3+37+10 = 50 Days: That is why Dr. Luke, the Physician with Efficiency in Maths opened Acts 2:1, thus "When the Day of Pentecost had fully come", that means the 50 Days God instructed was completed, they were all with one accord in one place" waiting in a Holy Convocation for the Holy Spirit to come and transform their lives for the Great Commission.
· The coming of the Holy Spirit was an indication or a confirmation that our Lord Jesus Christ has reached to His heavenly Father, shown Himself to Him and had completed His report for the Mission He was sent for, that His Mission on earth was possible and it was finished.
· The spiritual Truth l want to reveal to you all dear listeners here is that, Our Lord Jesus Christ did not necessary need 10 Days to travel to His Father in Heaven. The Truth is that He gave His Disciples enough time to arrive at what Dr. Luke termed it: "With one accord".
· The All knowing Christ knew them very well during the 3 years Training He gave them in His College of Discipleship. Humanly speaking, He knew their weaknesses, He knew their misunderstanding, He knew their doubts and fears, He knew their jealousy and envy, He understood their betrayal and denial. He gave them time to grow over all these human shortcomings.
· The 10 Days were given to them to forgive one another, to reconcile with one another, to pray for and with one another, to accept one another and to live with one another in peace, and to share and enjoy the Agape Love.
· These were the preparations they made to be in one accord, that means; being unanimous, having mutual consent, been in an agreement, having group unity, having one mind and purpose.
· When the Day of Pentecost had fully come, through the 10 Days House and Group cleaning process, the Disciples were having intellectual unanimity.
· They had an emotional rapport and volitional agreement
in the newly founded Church of 120 members, after settling their differences
and living in spiritual harmony which led to what l call:
There was a great change in them, a significant change that marvelled all those who were in Jerusalem.
· The Spirit who transforms came upon them suddenly with a sound from Heaven and filled the whole house where they were sitting and waiting for the fulfilment of the Promise.
· The divided tongues that appeared as fire, sat on each of them. They were purged and purified and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and power as they began to speak in tongues as the Spirit that transforms gave them the utterance.
· The Holy Spirit transformed their group Experience
· The Holy Spirit transformed their group Dynamics
· The Holy Spirit transformed their individual Mentality and gave them Corporate Anointing.
· The Holy Spirit transformed their personal purposes and gave them a sense of Collective purpose.
· The Holy Spirit transformed their individual voices and gave them one powerful Voice.
· The Holy Spirit transformed their selfish interest and gave them a common interest that they shared all things in common.
· The Holy Spirit transformed their divided attentions and plans to have a collective Plan of Action
· When the Holy Spirit transformed them the fearful became fearless.
· The powerless became powerful.
· The faithless became faithful
· The Coward became Bold like a lion speaking the Truth in the Knowledge in Jesus Christ.
· When the Holy Spirit transformed them through the power that came to dwell in them, the weak became strong and the discouraged became courageous.
· When the Holy Spirit transformed them He gave them the power to transform others.
· When the Holy Spirit transformed their lives, they did not conform themselves with the things in the world. They rather conformed themselves to the image of Christ.
· They were nicknamed Christians, because they did everything like Jesus their master did. They spoke as He spoke and did the things as He did. They imitated Christ by acting the way He acted.
· It is my prayer that the Holy Spirit of the Lord Divine will fall afresh on the true Church that Jesus is still building in our Days.
· The Gifts of the Holy Spirit are not to be used for selfish ambitions and for self glory, as many keep building their own Kingdoms in the Kingdom of God.
· The Gifts of the Holy Spirit are not for self edification as many of us using them as our personal properties. All the Gifts of the Holy Spirit who transforms are for the Edification of all the Saints. Praise the Lord.
· I pray that the Holy Spirit who transforms will move through the Church of the Risen and Ascended Christ again to get rid of the spiritual atrocities and the spiritual chaos in the Church.
· I pray that the Holy Spirit will instil spiritual Discipline in His Church that all things must be done decently and in order, because the Holy Spirit who transforms is not the Author of confusion.
· To God be the Glory great things He has done since
the day of Pentecost.